Friday, January 15, 2010

Project Life

Hi Everyone, it's been a few weeks since I've posted. But here I am again.

Last year scrapbooking artist Becky Higgins came out with Project 365, you take a picture each day for a year and put them in an album. There was a Project 365 kit for it, but unfortunately I was not able to get one. I made one myself with papers from the Friendly Forest line from Colorbok. I started on my birthday last year in March and will continue till my next birthday with this album. I did not take a picture each day, I just forgot on a lot of days, but it will be a great album once it's done. I will post some pictures later of some of the pages that are done so you can see what it looks like and might give you some ideas of making your own Project 365 kit.

This year Becky Higgins came out with fabulous new kit called Project Life ........... It is an amazing kit. It is like the Project 365 kit, you take a picture each day (if you can) and make an album of all the daily stuff that goes on in your life. I will post pictures of my pages that I've done so far. I started on January 1st with this project and will do it for 2010.

I will also try to stay up on posting my POTD (Picture of the Day). And until my birthday comes along in March I will have to do 2 POTD's, one for my Project Life and 1 for my Project 365 that I'm still finishing for my 38th year of life, HA!

I look forward to seeing other blogs of people that are doing Project Life, it's a lot of fun to see what everyone is coming up with.

OK, off to post pictures.

See you all later.

Sandy

No comments:

Post a Comment