Friday, January 1, 2010

Happy New Year Everyone!!

Happy New Year to everyone!! I hope everyone had a great and safe New Year. I was sick this year, so not such a great night for me. David and Cameron went to our friend's house and Connor and I hung out together. I feel much better today, but Connor does not feel so good. He's on the couch with a blanket and pillow, watching his favorite videos. This child cannot get enough of The Wiggles!! Or Mickey Mouse Clubhouse for that matter.

A new year, a fresh start. I really hope to get started on working out again, and sticking with it. I have not worked out for years, yes, I know it's terrible! I want to eat better and lose 25 lbs, that would be great! I hope to have more time for myself, which is nearly impossible. But a girl needs her time, going to the grocery store by myself seems to be the highlight of the week! There has to be better time by myself that going to the grocery store.......................

I also want to scrap more, much more. It's my favorite hobby. If David gets to play golf, I get to scrap!! I have so many projects that I want to do. I just want to get all my pictures in albums to enjoy them. I still have to print most of my pictures of 2009..............every time I try to keep up, but something always gets in the way. It should not be a big deal to just print your pictures each month, but for some reason, it's hard to get that accomplished!

Well, enough for now. I am wishing all my family and friends a wonderful, healthy and prosperous New Year!!

Love,
Sandy

No comments:

Post a Comment