Thursday, January 28, 2010

Project Life cover page




I decided that I wanted to make a cover page using 12x12 paper. I tried different things using Bazzill paper, but I ended up using one of the 12x12 patterned papers that was included in the Project Life kit. I took pictures of it (I apologize that they aren't the best), and you can get an idea of what I did.

As you can see when you look at the title I made a mistake with the letter C. It's backwards. At first I was really upset, and I wanted to change it, but then I thought, well, it's an OOPSIE, but life is full of them, so let it be. I used Memory Makers foam letters (I'm sorry I don't know the name of that font) and I used black photo corners.

I am not ready to post LO's yet of PL, I still need to do the journaling. Hopefully this weekend.

Hope you all have a great day!

1 comment:

  1. That is a great idea! I had to laugh b/c I did the same thing on a soccer layout. One of the C's in soccer is backwards. I was upset too, but then I decided to get over it and just let it be.

    ReplyDelete